Google
 
Web fabulousbeerblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Top Ten Current Favorite Beers

OK, so this is a simple list in concept. This is pretty much a list of the ten beers that I have most recently consumed and can remember enjoying a whole lot. In practice, it may be more difficult. I'm not allowing any cheating, i.e. putting Black Butte Porter and Shakespeare Stout on the list, even though it may have been months since I've actually had one. ;-)

So, here goes:

Top ten current favorite beers.

1. Full Sail Equinox ESB
2. Anderson Valley Belk's Bitter
3. Pacific Coast Elephant Seal Bitter
4. Widmer Red '06
5. Deschutes Cinder Cone Red
6. Woodsong Brewing's Up the Kilt Scottish Ale
7. Rogue Mogul Madness
8. Beach Chalet Altbier
9. Spaten Optimator Dopplebock
10. Anchor Bock

To those breweries that didn't make the list... no offense intended. I just haven't had any of your beer recently enough. If you're care to remedy that situation, please contact me directly... I'm sure we can work something out.

That's my entry. What are your ten current favorite beers?

cheers,
~Garlynn

1 Comments:

Blogger Trolling said...

I'm fond of Smuttynose IPA
Brooklyn Lager

I don't have a top ten, though.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home